- This event has passed.
October 9, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Composing at the Keyboard: An Investigation into the Effects of Mode of Response to Writing Tasks Jennifer Renn, PhD,
- Does it Work?: Enhancing Raters’ Awareness of World Englishes Features through a Special Training Package Jing Wei, PhD
- Maintenance of a Test of Adult English Speaking and Listening: Process and Challenges Chih-Kai (Cary) Lin, PhD, Anne Donovan
- Refining Item Specifications for Innovative Item Types in a Large-Scale English Language Proficiency Assessment Jennifer Norton, EdD, Jennifer Renn, PhD, Justin R. Kelly, PhD
- Writing for University Composition Classes vs. Writing for TOEFL iBT: Insights from Students and Instructors Margaret E. Malone, PhD, Anne Donovan, Jing Wei, PhD